Friday 1 February 2013

Aghh!

Scary times are upon me!

I'm getting (hopefully) two wisdom teeth out tomorrow! I say hopefully two as I don't want to have to go back and get another one removed at a later date! All of mine have grown horizontally, I had the top two out a couple of years ago. It was a messy procedure.

I have a massive, horrible phobia of needles! I had to be sedated to let them give me the local anaesthetic in my gums. The teeth never emerged from my jaw bone so they have to/ have to be chiseled out! eek!

I remember the sedation being fun, my parents were in there with me and told me about the halarious things I was saying, like how I felt like like a sponge and that I'd lost my feet.

So wish me luck! I'll try to remember to take a halarious picture of my massive hamster face =D


See you soon!

Amy xxx


4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the appointment :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog,too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =] Yours looks great too! I'll be sure to give it a good read whilst I'm recovering =D xx

      Delete